Spanish global Ferran Torres finished paperwork for destitute Barcelona on Tuesday from Manchester City, the Catalan side declared.
In spite of their monetary battles, Barcelona have supposedly concurred an arrangement worth an underlying 55 million euros ($62 million, £47 million) for the 22-year-old.
“FC Barcelona has agreed with Manchester City for the exchange of Ferran Torres,” Barcelona said in an assertion on their site. “The player has marked an agreement for the following five seasons, until 30 June 2027.
“His buyout provision has been set at 1,000 million euros.”
Torres scored 16 objectives in 43 appearances for City since joining from Valencia last year however this season has been upset by a broke foot that has kept him out since October.
He won the Premier League, League Cup and arrived at the last of the Champions League during his main full season in Manchester.
City chief Pep Guardiola said last week that Torres had requested to leave and he would not hinder him.
Torres will fill the vacuum left at Barcelona by another previous City striker Sergio Aguero.
City’s record goalscorer had to resign recently because of a heart condition, only months into his spell with the Catalan monsters.
Currently disposed of from the Champions League at the gathering stage without precedent for 20 years, Barca face a battle just to fit the bill for next season’s opposition as they sit seventh in La Liga in front of the colder time of year break.
Be that as it may, they could even still experience difficulty enlisting Torres inside the compensation cap forced by La Liga.
Lionel Messi’s flight to Paris Saint-Germain was brought about by the club being not able to hold the Argentine because of spiraling obligations.
Barca recorded misfortunes of 481 million euros last season, with a gross obligation of 1.35 billion euros.
Syrian Kurds stop joint operations with US against IS group due to Turkish attacks
Inspirational Adams: USA’s leader on & off pitch
‘He will cry’: Ghana fans relish World Cup revenge against Suarez